Monday, July 22, 2013

Pinterest Project Success!

Today I was finally able to work on and finish a Pinterest project that I had found a few months ago. It required some sewing which I have not done since junior high, so I had Louise help me - she is not only a great friend but the best seamstress I know!  We turned a normal purse into a camera bag, and I am so excited with how it turned out. I think I might be getting the feel for this new sewing hobby :) I was also able to fix my scrub jacket pocket- it has been held together with safety pins since I got it caught on the lounge door handle at work a few months ago (running to a raceway rupture!) Now my pens can't fall out of my pocket all day! Thanks Louise for teaching me the first steps of sewing and for the enjoyable day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment