Monday, September 2, 2013

And Then There Was the Smash Cake

                                       
                                                      Happy 1st Birthday Camden! 
    


My favorite "Little Guy"'celebrated his 1st bday recently. One already!! Wow- time flies!  He loves to listen to Barney, so a Barney themed party at the park it was. Barney- yes the singing purple dinosaur that my brother loved. I treasured the day when he decided to move on to Power Rangers and we could pack away "I Love you, you love me.....)   Looking back now though,  it was educational, and a lot more kid friendly than what's on tv these days! So to my little friend..... Keep enjoying Barney, your mom loves searching for Barney items since they are sooooooo easy to find these days :)

 
Lots of love = Lots of presents!!!!


"Big Guy" helping "Little Guy" unwrap presents.




        What a wonderful day at the park for a party though. We enjoyed family, friends, food, opening presents, and of course the smash cake. How cute it was to see him slowly tear into the cake- Definitely the highlight of my day! Happy First Birthday "Little Guy!" It sure was a great party! 

                              

                                  
      




No comments:

Post a Comment