Sunday, March 3, 2013

Have You Ever Played Hide-and-Seek With A Skunk?

Clark gets to roam free in the house at all times. His favorite spot is in the laundry room, so we put a bed in there for him and he usually stays in there most of the day (unless we are holding him!) Usually in the evening, he wanders out to the living room and the kitchen to get his dinner. We usually keep a couple of the rooms shut because he does like to go under the beds and the futon, and it's hard to get him out! Occasionally, we forget to shut those doors and we have to go looking for him. When I got home the other day, I couldn't find him. He wasn't in his bed, not under the futon, not under the bed, he can't climb stairs so I didn't worry about the basement, not in the kitchen or living room, not in the closet........ Okay now I'm starting to worry....... So I went back through each room again. I caught a glimpse of him in the corner of our spare bedroom. He was under an antique rocking chair curled up in a ball! I have no idea why he chose this corner for his afternoon nap, but he did! What a crazy skunk.



No comments:

Post a Comment