Sunday, March 10, 2013

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

I feel that spring is right around the corner. My tulips are coming up, I have seeds starting to sprout inside, Easter decorations are up, and I am seeing more and more critters out of hibernation! This past week, however, we had a blast of winter weather to remind us that its just not time for spring yet. I had to work the day the snow came in and missed watching it fall to the ground, but the next day I was excited to see that it was my favorite kind of snow...... The kind that sticks to everything - including the trees! Of course I had to take some pictures because it was gorgeous around our house. Even though I was excited to see the sun the next day, I was kind of sad to watch the snow melt. Even Walter enjoyed the snow!







No comments:

Post a Comment