Monday, September 10, 2012

Bank experience. Chapter 2

On Sunday we went to the ATM in town. There are actually a lot of them, but we wanted to go to one that is attached to a bank and has a good reputation. I put my card in, picked my money amount, and then it froze. It then printed a slip that said my card had been retained, and I would need to go into the bank to retrieve my card. Since it was Sun, I had to wait until Mon. Mon afternoon I walked to the bank to get my card. The guy said that any card retained on Sat, Sun, or Mon would not be released until Tues..... Wasn't sure what to do for a moment but Luckily one of the IU house guards knows a guy in the bank. After showing my passport, drivers license, and two signatures (bc the first one didn't look like the signature on my passport) and about 45 min later, I was able to get my card back! Pictures of town:

No comments:

Post a Comment